Author, corporate services specialist and Tallinn-based Blockchain advocate
Adrien is an investment banker turned corporate services specialist. He has been paying close attention to how the blockchain technology is disrupting the world since 2017. He is currently patronizing the administration and compliance of a licensed cryptocurrency exchange.
A legal enthusiast, Adrien decrypts laws and guidelines and then reports about it. He therefore writes about the legal side of crypto, tax planning and FinTechs.
If you have interview requests, please get in touch via the contact form.
Recent articles by this author:
- What is the best place to register a crypto company and why is it Lithuania?
- Company Formation in Europe: Popular Options
- Crypto and Blockchain: Asia Crypto License Rankings & Beyond
- A blockchain license? What does that even mean?
- How to apply for a cryptocurrency license? - Things to know
- Adrien Marchand
- Company Registrations - A Simple 3-Step Guide
- Why the legal crypto framework in Estonia is a safe bet [UPDATED 2021]