How long does it take to register a Company in Cayman Islands?
- 5-10 working days
- Can be done 100% remotely in the same timeframe
What are the steps to register a company in Cayman Islands?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Cayman Islands is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Cayman Islands?
There are no corporate, capital gains or withholding taxes on any type of company registered in the Cayman Islands.
What Double-tax treaties has Cayman Islands?
The Cayman Islands have limited Double Tax Treaties in force with the following countries:
Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom
The Cayman Islands have signed Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEA) with the following countries:
Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greenland, Guernsey, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Malta, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, the Seychelles, South Africa, Sweden, the UK and the USA.
Accounting and auditing
- The only filing obligation in the Cayman Islands is an annual return. This annual return is not a financial statement
The annual return to the Registrar requires a declaration that:
- no changes, other than those notified to the Registrar, have been made in the Memorandum of Association
- the provisions of the Companies Law have been observed
- the company’s operations have been mainly outside the Cayman Islands
What are the residential requirements in Cayman Islands?
- All companies in the Cayman Islands are required to have a registered address
- A registered address is provided at company registration
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.