What are the residential requirements in Great Britain Ltd?
A Great Britain LTD company requires an address in Great Britain. This address will be publicly available
- You can use a PO Box, but you must also include a physical address and postcode after the PO Box number
- There are no residency requirements for members
- An LTD needs at least a director. This director does not need to live in Great Britain (but must provide a contact address)
- You can appoint the director yourself or chose to use a nominee director
- The actual control of the company is held by a publicly disclosed PSC (person of significant control)
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.