How long does it take to register a company in Liechtenstein?
- 5-10 working days
- Can be done remotely in 2 weeks
What are the steps to register a company in Liechtenstein?
The registration process of a company in Liechtenstein is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Liechtenstein?
The corporate income tax is a flat rate of 12,5% of the profits generated
What Double-tax treaties has Liechtenstein?
Many countries have bilateral conventions to avoid double taxation and prevent fiscal evasion
Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, China, Czech Republic, Georgia, Germany, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay
Status: Q1 2021
- Do you want to buy a ready-made company or start a new one?
- Can you travel or do you want to do everything remotely?
- Do you want to set up an LLC (GmbH) or a company limited by shares (AG)?
Speak to our consultants to get a free consultation and guidance on how to choose the best jurisdiction based on your business model.
What are the residential requirements in Liechtenstein?
- There are no residential requirements for the founders of a company (GmbH or AG) in Liechtenstein
- Only an address and a registered agent for representation is needed
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.