How long does it take to register a Company in Mauritius?
- 2-5 working days
- Can be done remotely in 1 week
What are the steps to register a company in Mauritius?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Mauritius is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Mauritius?
The corporate income tax rate is 15%, but it is possible to apply a 80% reduction, leading to an effective rate of 3%.
What Double-tax treaties has Mauritius?
Many countries have bilateral conventions to avoid double taxation and prevent fiscal evasion.
Australia (partial), Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Cape Verde, China, Congo, France, Germany, Ghana, Guernsey, India, Italy, Jersey, Kuwait, Lesotho, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Rwanda, Qatar, Senegal, Seychelles, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Swaziland, Sweden, Thailand, Tunisia, UGanda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Status: end of 2020
Treaties with the following countries are expected to be ratified soon: Gabon, Comoros Ilands, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia
What are the residential requirements in Mauritius?
- Every companies in Mauritius must have a registered office and a local representative, that can be a nominee director
- The shareholders have no residential requirements
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.