How long does it take to register a Company in Panama?
- 2-5 working days
- Can be done remotely in 1 week
What are the steps to register a company in Panama?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Panama is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Panama?
Non-resident companies are not taxed in Panama. Only the profits generated on the soil of Panama are liable to taxation. Which means an international business company (IBC) will go tax free.
What Double-tax treaties has Panama?
Many countries have bilateral conventions to avoid double taxation and prevent fiscal evasion.
Barbados, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam
Status: end of 2020
What are the residential requirements in Panama?
- No need for actual residency in Panama. A registered address suffice to register a company
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.