Requirements in Montenegro - what is needed?
Who regulates crypto companies in Montenegro?
The Central Bank of Montenegro provides crypto companies with a «regulatory sandbox»
- Form a company in Montenegro
- Local office space
- Constant monitoring of changes to AML laws and requirements applying to the jurisdiction
- Certificate of no criminal record from all participants (shareholders, directors, compliance officers), which is not older than 3 months
- One pager describing the exact services planned to be offered in the first few months
- Basic business plan
- A technical solution for your online services
Alternative to Montenegro a crypto license
We have many requests to set-up companies in different countries and jurisdictions. Here are top picked alternative crypto licenses in the EU
and offshore crypto licenses
. Its best to speak to a professional from our team to decide which crypto friendly jurisdiction makes most sense for you:
Alternatives for EU Crypto licenses in 2024
Alternative Offshore Crypto licenses in 2024
A VASP regime exists in the BVIs. It's important to understand the benefits and downsides of it. An ideal token issuance vehicle.
Similar to the BVIs the Cayman Islands initiated a VASP regime. We strongly advise our clients to get a consultation and assessment if their business model falls under the Cayman Islands VASP regime.
Often combined with FX licenses and according business models.
Top pick for offshore crypto licenses if the budget is available.