Different types of Maltese Gambling license
Depending on the planned games for your gambling website, a different categorization of the license will apply.
- The Type 1 license is for games of chance where the player plays against the house and the results are generated randomly, like online poker or casino games
- The Type 2 license is for the games of chance where the players plays against the house but he results are not randomly generated
- The Type 3 license is for the games where people are not playing against the house, that is merely collecting playing fees. For example: sports betting and player-versus-player poker
- The Type 4 license covers the games involving skills, such as eSports competitions
Creating a physical casino space in Malta is possible
- The Malta Gambling License is mostly aimed at online businesses, but also allows for the creation of a gaming space in Malta
Get in touch for more details about the realization of such projects.
A different license for game vendors and developpers
- You are a software developer creating gambling games?
- You need a Critical Gaming Supply license to legally sell your games to gaming websites registered in Malta.
- That way, your games will be green-lighted by the authorities and easy to bring to the market.
- Get in touch for more details about the Critical Gaming Supply license.