Bank Accounts in Poland
What documents are required to obtain a bank account in Poland?
The exact documents may vary signtificantly from one bank to the other, but based on our experience we set up a list of documents which most banks will request. Please be aware, those documents are not final and in every case your personal client representative will lead you through all required documents.
- Certificate of Incorporation for the Company issued by the Company Registrar
- Memorandum and Articles of Association issued by the Company Registrar
- Certificates listing the current directors, current shareholders and registered address of the Company issued by the Company Registrar
- Certificate of Good Standing issued by Company Registrar (if applicable) or an official registry document confirming that the Company is not in the process of being dissolved, struck off, wound up or terminated
- Board resolution confirming appointment of Authorized Signatory (if applicable)
- Notarised/legalized passports in a coloured copy of all Shareholders, UBOs and Directors
- Contact details of all persons that will represent the Company