Company Formation in Anguilla
Top 5 Advantages of company registration in Anguilla
0% Corporate Tax Rate
Common offshore jurisdiction
Same day incorporation
No foreign exchange restrictions
Well established legal system
How long does it take to register a Company in Anguilla?
- 1-3 working days for remote incorporation, provided all required documents are available
- Shelf companies immediately available for use
- 5-10 working days additional for the opening of a bank account
What are the steps to register a company in Anguilla?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Anguilla is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Anguilla?
- Anguilla does not exact CIT on resident and non-resident companies
- No charges on income by investments or capital increases
- Dividend Taxes: 0%
We encourage you to speak to our professionals about the different alternatives that might suite your jurisdiction better. Anguilla is a common offshore, but there might be difficulties opening corporate bank accounts for your business.
What Double-tax treaties has Anguilla?
- No, Anguilla does not have double tax treaties with other countries, but they have a special exchange network of tax information agreements with:
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Status: Mid 2021
Note: In case you want to understand if your local tax authorities could see your income, speak to a consultant for free.
- Do you want to buy a ready-made company or start a new one?
Note: The whole process will be digital, online. There is no need for you to travel.
Documents to provide for company registration in Anguilla
- Passport copies (a scan) of all individuals above, also beneficiary owner if applicable
- A Power of Attorney
- Proof of address of shareholder/s (scan of passport, utility bills, driving license)
- Certified company documents (in case at least one of the shareholders is going to be a foreign company)
- Local company address in Anguilla (included in our packages)
Information needed to get company registration in Anguilla
- 3 options of your desired name for the company and a company contact email address
- Names, addresses and emails of all shareholders and board members
- Short description of your companies’ activity
- The whole incorporation process can be conducted remotely. No travel necessary. Notarization of documents is necessary
- A Power of Attorney (POA) from (all) partners is needed
- The POA is sent to you by us based on the services you want
- You have to certify the POA by a notary and in some cases legalize it by apostille (some countries need full legalization)
- Once you have the POA on your hands, we double-check, and you send us the original form (physical document!) via courier to our address
- As a dependent territory of the United Kingdom, Anguilla is covered by The Hague Convention
What are the residential requirements in Anguilla?
- There are no residential requirements for a simple limited company
- 100% foreign ownership as well as directorships are allowed
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.
FAQs about company registration in Anguilla
- 0% tax
- Perfect to begin with
- Easy process
- Very business friendly
- Competitive tax rates
- A growing EU economy
- Very low tax
- Foreigner friendly
- Everything remote
- Lowest tax rate in the EU
- Favorable for business
- Simple and fast
- Ideal offshore jurisdiction
- 0% corporate income tax
- Fast and cheap process