Company Formation in Belize
Top 5 Advantages of company registration in Belize
- Fastest incorporation among offshore jurisdictions
- 0% Tax at all for IBCs
- No filing of accounts, auditing or else
- Economically and politically stable
- An obvious choice for most entrepreneurs
How long does it take to register a Company in Belize?
- 1-2 days maximum
- Can be done remotely in less than 48 hours
What are the steps to register a company in Belize?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Belize is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Belize?
International Business Companies in Belize are exempt from any form of taxation.
- This tax exemption regimes applies to the condition that the IBC does not engage in any business activity within Belize
What Double-tax treaties has Belize?
Belize has double tax treaties with the United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark and the countries of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM): Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Belize signed tax information exchange agreements (TIEAs) with the United Kingdom, Australia, the Netherlands, Ireland, France, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Greenland, Denmark, the Faroe Islands, Portugal, Mexico, Switzerland, India, Ukraine and Poland.
- Do you want to buy a ready-made company or start a new one?
- Do you want to deposit a share capital?
- Do you need a bank account?
Documents to provide for company registration in Belize
- Passport copies (a scan) of all individuals above, also beneficiary owner if applicable
- A Power of Attorney (in case of a remote company registration)
- Certified company documents (in case at least one of the shareholders is going to be a foreign company)
Information needed to get started company registration in Bellize
- 3 options of your desired name for the company and a company contact email address
- Names, addresses and emails of all shareholders and board members
- Short description of your companies’ activity
- The whole incorporation process can be conducted remotely. No travel necessary. Notarization of documents is necessary
- A Power of Attorney (POA) from (all) partners is needed
- The POA is sent to you by us based on the services you want
- You have to certify the POA by a notary and in some cases legalize it by apostille (some countries need full legalization)
- Once you have the POA on your hands, we double-check, and you send us the original form (physical document!) via courier to our address
- Belize is part of the Hague Convention of the Apostille
Accounting and auditing
- There are no filing nor reporting or auditing requirements imposed to a Belize IBC
- However, a Belize IBC shall keep accounts and minutes, along with their register and Memorandum of Association
- These informations are private
What are the residential requirements in Belize?
- There are no residential requirements in Belize
- Belize IBCs needs to have a registered address in Belize, as well as appointed regstered agent (usually the incorporating firm)
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.
FAQs about company registration in Belize
- 0% tax
- Perfect to begin with
- Easy process
- Very business friendly
- Competitive tax rates
- A growing EU economy
- Very low tax
- Foreigner friendly
- Everything remote
- Lowest tax rate in the EU
- Favorable for business
- Simple and fast
- Fastest incorporation
- 0% Taxes
- No reporting