Company Formation in Nevis
Top 5 Advantages of company registration in Nevis
- Complete tax exemption
- Bearer shares are permitted (but restricted)
- Quick and easy to set-up
- Very stable jurisdiction (Commonwealth state)
- Not a blacklisted jurisdiction
How long does it take to register a Company in Nevis?
- The incorporation takes 2 to 3 weeks
- If conducted remotely, the incorporation can take 5 to 10 working days
What are the steps to register a company in Nevis?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Nevis is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Nevis?
IBCs in Nevis are completely exempt of taxation, as long as they do not conduct business within St. Kitts & Nevis.
What Double-tax treaties has Nevis?
Many countries have bilateral conventions to avoid double taxation and prevent fiscal evasion
Canada, Denmark, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA
Status: Q1 2021
- Do you want to buy a ready-made company or start a new one?
- Can you travel or do you want to do everything remotely?
- Do you want to deposit a share capital? No obligations to do so
Documents to provide for company registration in Nevis
- Passport copies (a scan) of all individuals above, also beneficiary owner if applicable
- A Power of Attorney (in case of a remote company registration)
- Certified company documents (in case at least one of the shareholders is going to be a foreign company)
Information needed to get company registration in Nevis
- 3 options of your desired name for the company and a company contact email address
- Names, addresses and emails of all shareholders and board members
- Short description of your companies’ activity
- The whole incorporation process can be conducted remotely. No travel necessary. Notarization of documents is necessary
- A Power of Attorney (POA) from (all) partners/shareholders is needed
- The POA is sent to you by us based on the services you want
- You have to certify the POA by a notary and in some cases legalize it by apostille (some countries need full legalization)
- Once you have the POA on your hands, we double-check, and you send us the original form (physical document!) via courier to our address
- Nevis is part of the Hague Convention of the Apostille
Accounting and auditing
Corporate and accounting records may be kept but must be readily accessible by the Registered Agent of the corporation and the FSRC – Nevis Branch upon request.
What are the residential requirements in Nevis?
- Shareholders, officers and directors, may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere
- Company meetings can be held anywhere
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.
FAQs about company registration in Nevis
- 0% tax
- Perfect to begin with
- Easy process
- Very business friendly
- Competitive tax rates
- A growing EU economy
- Very low tax
- Foreigner friendly
- Everything remote
- Lowest tax rate in the EU
- Favorable for business
- Simple and fast
- 0% Tax
- Bearer shares allowed
- White listed jurisdiction