Company Formation in Panama
Top 5 Advantages of Panama
- 0% taxation for offshore companies
- No need for residency
- No necessity to provide annual reports
- Panama doesn't share tax information
- Share capital doesn't need to be deposit
How long does it take to register a Company in Panama?
- 2-5 working days
- Can be done remotely in 1 week
What are the steps to register a company in Panama?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Panama is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Panama?
Non-resident companies are not taxed in Panama. Only the profits generated on the soil of Panama are liable to taxation. Which means an international business company (IBC) will go tax free.
What Double-tax treaties has Panama?
Many countries have bilateral conventions to avoid double taxation and prevent fiscal evasion.
Barbados, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam
Status: end of 2020
- Do you want to buy a ready-made company or start a new one?
- Do you want your name to be hidden in the registry?
- Does Panama tax treaties include countries you are doing business with?
Documents to provide
- Passport copies (a scan) of all individuals above, also beneficiary owner if applicable
- A Power of Attorney (in case of a remote company registration)
- Certified company documents (in case at least one of the shareholders is going to be a foreign company)
Information needed to get started
- 3 options of your desired name for the company and a company contact email address
- Names, addresses and emails of all shareholders and board members
- Short description of your companies’ activity
- The whole incorporation process can be conducted remotely. No travel necessary. Notarization of documents is necessary
- A Power of Attorney (POA) from (all) partners/shareholders is needed
- The POA is sent to you by us based on the services you want
- You have to certify the POA by a notary and in some cases legalize it by apostille (some countries need full legalization)
- Once you have the POA on your hands, we double-check, and you send us the original form (physical document!) via courier to our address
- Panama is part of the Hague Convention of the Apostille
Accounting and auditing
- Companies in Panama do not have to file annual accounts nor to be audited
- Accounts can be held outside of Panama
What are the residential requirements in Panama?
- No need for actual residency in Panama. A registered address suffice to register a company
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.
FAQs about Panama
- 0% tax
- Perfect to begin with
- Easy process
- Very business friendly
- Competitive tax rates
- A growing EU economy
- Very low tax
- Foreigner friendly
- Everything remote
- Lowest tax rate in the EU
- Favorable for business
- Simple and fast
- 0% Tax
- 100% Remote
- No filing