Company Formation in Seychelles
Top 5 Advantages of Seychelles
- Complete tax exemption
- No annual returns to file
- A single person can be shareholder and director
- Cheap and effective
- One of the last old-school offshore jurisdictions
How long does it take to register a Company in Seychelles?
- 2-3 working days
- Can be registered remotely in just a few days
What are the steps to register a company in Seychelles?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Seychelles is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Seychelles?
A Seychelles IBC is exempt from taxation
- No matter how much the company earns, the taxation will be nil
What Double-tax treaties has Seychelles?
Many countries have bilateral conventions to avoid double taxation and prevent fiscal evasion
Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Botswana, China, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Guernsey, Indonesia, Isle Of Man, Jersey, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mauritius, Monaco, Oman, Qatar, San Marino, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Zambia
Status: Q1 2021
Seychelles has tax information exchange agreements (TIEA) in force with the following countries: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Guernsey, Iceland, India, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland
- Do you want to buy a ready-made company or start a new one?
- Can you travel or do you want to do everything remotely?
- Do you want to deposit a share capital? No obligations to do so
Documents to provide
- Passport copies (a scan) of all individuals above, also beneficiary owner if applicable
- A Power of Attorney (in case of a remote company registration)
- Certified company documents (in case at least one of the shareholders is going to be a foreign company)
Information needed to get started
- 3 options of your desired name for the company and a company contact email address
- Names, addresses and emails of all shareholders and board members
- Short description of your companies’ activity
- The whole incorporation process can be conducted remotely. No travel necessary. Notarization of documents is necessary
- A Power of Attorney (POA) from (all) partners/shareholders is needed
- The POA is sent to you by us based on the services you want
- You have to certify the POA by a notary and in some cases legalize it by apostille (some countries need full legalization)
- Once you have the POA on your hands, we double-check, and you send us the original form (physical document!) via courier to our address
- Seychelles is part of the Hague Convention of the Apostille
Accounting and auditing
- Accounting is mandatory and records have to be kept in the Seychelles
- There are no filing requirements at all, no financial statements to produce and provide
What are the residential requirements in Seychelles?
- There are no residential requirements to incorporate a company in the Seychelles
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.
FAQs about Seychelles
- 0% tax
- Perfect to begin with
- Easy process
- Very business friendly
- Competitive tax rates
- A growing EU economy
- Very low tax
- Foreigner friendly
- Everything remote
- Lowest tax rate in the EU
- Favorable for business
- Simple and fast
- 0% Tax
- No reporting
- Cheap and easy