Company Formation in Vanuatu
Top 5 Advantages of Vanuatu
- Complete tax exemption
- No annual returns to file
- A single person can be shareholder and director
- Cheap and effective
- One of the last old-school offshore jurisdictions
How long does it take to register a Company in Vanuatu?
- 5-10 working days
- Can be done remotely in 2 weeks
What are the steps to register a company in Vanuatu?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Vanuatu is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Vanuatu?
As long as an International Company doesn't have business in Vanuatu, it is exempted from income tax, capital gains tax, etc.
- Every company shall pay a yearly fee to the Commission in the amount of 300 USD per year
What Double-tax treaties has Vanuatu?
Vanuatu doesn't have double taxation agreements.
Vanuatu participates in OECD's Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI).
- Do you want to buy a ready-made company or start a new one?
- Do you want to use a nominee director and/or shareholder?
- Do you prefer a company limited by shares or by guarantees?
Documents to provide
- Passport copies (a scan) of all individuals above, also beneficiary owner if applicable
- A Power of Attorney (in case of a remote company registration)
- Certified company documents (in case at least one of the shareholders is going to be a foreign company)
Information needed to get started
- 3 options of your desired name for the company and a company contact email address
- Names, addresses and emails of all shareholders and board members
- Short description of your companies’ activity
- The whole incorporation process can be conducted remotely. No travel necessary. Notarization of documents is necessary
- A Power of Attorney (POA) from (all) partners/shareholders is needed
- The POA is sent to you by us based on the services you want
- You have to certify the POA by a notary and in some cases legalize it by apostille (some countries need full legalization)
- Once you have the POA on your hands, we double-check, and you send us the original form (physical document!) via courier to our address
- Vanuatu is part of the Hague Convention of the Apostille
Accounting and auditing
- International Companies aren't required to file an Annual Return
- However, they have a duty to keep their accounts, records and minutes
What are the residential requirements in Vanuatu?
A Vanuatu International Company only needs a registered address in Vanuatu.
- There are no residential requirements for directors and shareholders
- The same person can be the single director and shareholder
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.
FAQs about Vanuatu
- Very business friendly
- Competitive tax rates
- A growing EU economy
- Very low tax
- Foreigner friendly
- Everything remote
- Lowest tax rate in the EU
- Favorable for business
- Simple and fast
See more popular services