Requirements in Great Britain - what is needed?
Who regulates crypto companies in Great Britain?
The Financial Conduct Authority registers cryptoasset businesses that are compliant with the Money Laundering Regulation
- Form a company in Great Britain
- Local substance: an office space with domestic employees
- One pager describing the exact services planned to be offered in the first few months
- Implementation of Local Anti Money Laundry Policies
- Oversight of AML and KYC-requirement changes, so your business actually works
- Certificate of an absence of criminal records issued for all participants that is no older than 3 months
- A raised share capital