Company Formation in Marshall Islands
Top 5 Advantages of company registration in Marshall Islands
- 0% Tax at all
- Bearer shares allowed
- Easy to incorporate and operate
- Doesn't have a lot of tax info exchange agreement
- Possibility to use a nominee director/shareholder
How long does it take to register a Company in Marshall Islands?
- 2-5 working days
- Can be done remotely in 1 week
What are the steps to register a company in Marshall Islands?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Marshall Islands is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Marshall Islands?
Non-resident entities registered in the Marshall Islands are exempted from any kind of taxation, including corporate income tax.
- However, an annual registration fee applies, on the discretion of the Companies Register
What Double-tax treaties has Marshall Islands?
The Marshall Islands do not have double taxation agreements.
The Marshall Islands have TIEAs (Tax Information Exchange Agreements) with the following countries: Australia, Denmark, Ireland, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, USA
- Do you want to buy a ready-made company or start a new one?
- In which currency do you want the share capital to be?
- Is there a tax info exchange agreement between the Marshall Islands and your country?
Documents to provide for company registration in Marshall Islands
- Passport copies (a scan) of all individuals above, also beneficiary owner if applicable
- A Power of Attorney (in case of a remote company registration)
- Certified company documents (in case at least one of the shareholders is going to be a foreign company)
Information needed to get company registration in Marshall Islands
- 3 options of your desired name for the company and a company contact email address
- Names, addresses and emails of all shareholders and board members
- Short description of your companies’ activity
- The whole incorporation process can be conducted remotely. No travel necessary. Notarization of documents is necessary
- A Power of Attorney (POA) from (all) partners is needed
- The POA is sent to you by us based on the services you want
- You have to certify the POA by a notary and in some cases legalize it by apostille (some countries need full legalization)
- Once you have the POA on your hands, we double-check, and you send us the original form (physical document!) via courier to our address
- The Marshall Islands are part of the Hague Convention of the Apostille
Accounting and auditing
- Accounting has to be held and kept for a duration of 5 years
- The Minister of Finance has a right to look at any company's books if they want to
- Non-resident companies are exempt from tax reporting
What are the residential requirements in Marshall Islands?
- All companies in the Marshall Islands are required to have a registered address
- Shareholders and directors are not required to reside or travel to the Marshall Islands
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.
FAQs about company registration in Marshall Islands
- 0% tax
- Perfect to begin with
- Easy process
- Very business friendly
- Competitive tax rates
- A growing EU economy
- Very low tax
- Foreigner friendly
- Everything remote
- Lowest tax rate in the EU
- Favorable for business
- Simple and fast
- 0% Tax
- Bearer shares allowed
- Doesn't share information