Requirements to Canada crypto license
What are the minimum requirements to obtain Canada?
A Canadian CTP is regulated by its registration province's financial authority.
- Professionally prepared documents describing internal risk policies according to local AML laws
- Internal monitoring guidelines of customer data and transactions
- Being in the loop of fundamental changes to legal requirements
- A detailed business plan including charts, schemes and forecasts
- Corporate Chart of participants, third parties including their duties and liabilities
- Extensive background check of all participants, including a certificate of non criminal record, a review of the resume and possible interviews
- Minimum share capital