How long does it take to register a Company in Nevis?
- The incorporation takes 2 to 3 weeks
- If conducted remotely, the incorporation can take 5 to 10 working days
What are the steps to register a company in Nevis?
The registration process of a company in Company Formation in Nevis is very simple. The experts of LegalBison will assist you throughout every step of it:
- Initial consultation and agreement
- Payment of the full invoice
- [IF REMOTELY]: Notarization of POA by client
- Preparation of registration documents
- Document signed at the notary
- Official register validity: immediately
How high are the corporate income tax in Nevis?
IBCs in Nevis are completely exempt of taxation, as long as they do not conduct business within St. Kitts & Nevis.
What Double-tax treaties has Nevis?
Many countries have bilateral conventions to avoid double taxation and prevent fiscal evasion
Canada, Denmark, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA
Status: Q1 2021
Accounting and auditing
Corporate and accounting records may be kept but must be readily accessible by the Registered Agent of the corporation and the FSRC – Nevis Branch upon request.
What are the residential requirements in Nevis?
- Shareholders, officers and directors, may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere
- Company meetings can be held anywhere
LegalBison offers help with all of the above requirements. We assist and are local on ground. Speak now for free with one of our consultants to get your business started.