Requirements in Portugal - what is needed?
Who regulates crypto companies in Portugal?
The Banco de Portugal registers and monitors virtual asset service providers in Portugal
- A company registered in Portugal
- Substance in the form of a local physical office with employees
- An extensive business plan and/or a white paper
- Determine a solution for KYC and onboarding of your clients
- Professionally prepared documents describing internal risk policies according to local AML laws
- Certificate of no criminal record from all participants (shareholders, directors, compliance officers), which is not older than 3 months
- A significant share capital