Requirements in Switzerland - what is needed?
Who regulates crypto companies in Switzerland?
The crypto companies in Switzerland are authorized and monitored by the FINMA
- Incorporate a legal structure in Switzerland
- Local substance: an office space with domestic employees
- More advanced business plan with Cash Flow 3 years budgeting forecast
- Professionally prepared documents describing internal risk policies according to local AML laws
- Description of services offered to customers within the first 3-9 months after granting of license
- Extensive background check of all participants, including a certificate of non criminal record, a review of the resume and possible interviews
- A raised share capital