Requirements in Switzerland - what is needed?
Who regulates crypto companies in Switzerland?
The crypto companies in Switzerland are authorized and monitored by the FINMA
- Incorporate a legal structure in Switzerland
- Local substance: an office space with domestic employees
- More advanced business plan with Cash Flow 3 years budgeting forecast
- Professionally prepared documents describing internal risk policies according to local AML laws
- Description of services offered to customers within the first 3-9 months after granting of license
- Extensive background check of all participants, including a certificate of non criminal record, a review of the resume and possible interviews
- A raised share capital
Alternative to a Switzerland crypto license
We have many requests to set-up companies in different countries and jurisdictions. Here are top picked alternative crypto licenses in the EU
and offshore crypto licenses
. Its best to speak to a professional from our team to decide which crypto friendly jurisdiction makes most sense for you:
Alternatives for EU Crypto licenses in 2024
Alternative Offshore Crypto licenses in 2024
A VASP regime exists in the BVIs. It's important to understand the benefits and downsides of it. An ideal token issuance vehicle.
Similar to the BVIs the Cayman Islands initiated a VASP regime. We strongly advise our clients to get a consultation and assessment if their business model falls under the Cayman Islands VASP regime.
Often combined with FX licenses and according business models.
Top pick for offshore crypto licenses if the budget is available.